Tuesday, August 2, 2022

TOB - Aug Challenge

 

Hello crafty friends,

Welcome to a new month at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, which runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!  


The skeletons I used on my card aren't as scary as those on the mood board.  They are fun and like to party, so I put them into a shaker card with lots (probably a little too much) sequin.  I used a purple watercolor pattern paper for the background, the largest of the woodgrain rectangle frame dies by Hero Arts and some skeleton dies.  

Here's this month's mood board for additional inspiration... Hope to see your card soon. 



Challenge ends on the 28th, winner will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.

 

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME creation Mary! Love that it's a shaker! And all the skeletons are just perfect! Well done! Fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun shaker card; love the skeletons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I love this tumbling skeletons Mary, looks like they are having fun, it reminds me of those rooms full of small plastic balls where the kids go jumping in, I remember my grandkids doing just that, I don't know who was having more fun, them or me watching.
    Thank you for sharing with us at 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete