Monday, June 7, 2021

Craft Roulette Episode #64 Card

Hello craft friends,

Here's my second submission to Craft Roulette (episode #64 this time):

The wheel gave us the following parameters:  

Project = Easel card
Color = Green plus 3
Element = Plaid or Check
Random = Markers

I started my card with the previously stamped Daisy Bouquet by Simon Says, which I colored in red. Normally, I would reach for purple, but with the green and plain elements in the mix, I must have known red would be a safer bet.  After my flowers were colored and wicked of stella (yes, I use it as a verb), I went looking for a paid background pattern paper in my stack of 6x6 paper pads.  

Next came the most time consuming and frustrating part for this card.... that green "flower wrap".  I tried to fussy cut one and kept messing it up.  That's why there's a big ribbon on there... to hide the mangle job I did with the flower wrap. 

The "be happy" came from a patter paper sheet.  I framed it with a white square stitched frame.  The "sending Love to you" came from a Unity stamp set.  I stamped it on white, cut fish tail, backed it with the same green paper as the flower wrap and added to the inside of the card on foam.  I finished the card with three dots of Nuvo.

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment