Friday, August 21, 2020

DRU - Hello Paris

 Mary back today with a cheerful greeting, which is sadly not coming to you from Paris, but once this pandemic is over my plans to visit Paris will be back on track and all the dies and stamps I purchased to document the trip will get lots of used in my Paris Travel Journal.   In the meantime, I will showcase the dies and stamps on my cards here and on my blog.  


For today's card I used distressed inks and an stitched oval die to create a front shaker card panel.


I placed a white glitter die cut La Tour Eiffel die by Frantic Stamper in the center of my oval window and a white glitter die cut hello die by Spellbinders along the top left arch of the oval.  Here's a link all the hello dies currently available 




Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


click below for:

No comments:

Post a Comment