Sunday, March 8, 2020

1 Die 3 Cards

Hello crafty friends,

I took a little break during February, but I'm back with a new monthly feature... 1 die 3 cards.  Since, Spring and Easter will soon be here, I picked the cute Poppystamp Peek A Boo Bunny die and created these three cards.

Card 1...  I die cut six of the bunnies from mixed media paper, which is my go-to paper for any watercoloring or ink blending.  I took the die cut's backgrounds out and ink blended them each a different shaded.  I put the backgrounds back and colored the inside of the ears the same colors as the backgrounds.  I attached all the squares on foam and added Nuvo drops. 



Card 2... I die cut six of the bunnies from mixed media paper and glued them straight onto a yellow and white Easter theme pattern paper.  I used a light pink brush marker to add a touch of pink to the bunnies ears and noses.



Card 3... This card was probably the easiest and quickest, but i kind of messed it up by trying to added more color to it after it was done.  I inked blended a card background with twisted citron, splashed some water and later some Spectrum Noir Sparkle Green Ink.  I trimmed off everything except the bunny from the Peek A Boo Bunny die cut and stuck him into a row of leaves with one little paw sticking out.  He's so cute!  Sadly, my leaves look awful!  I'm going to try and save them by diluting the dark green Spectrum Noir Sparkle Ink with water.  If it doesn't work, I'll just replace those leaves w/new ones or add more on top.



Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time... take care.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete