Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Scrapy Land - Challenge 116

Welcome to Scrapy Land Challenge 116...


I've been seeing lots of paw print cards on social media the last few days, so I thought i would try making one of my own.


Scrapy Land has a cat and a dog option... the Frantic Stamper Dog Paw Print set, the Frantic Stamper Cat Print set.  I scattered my paws print around my front card panel and THEN decided to make the panel into a shaker element.  You know how they say, measure twice, cut once... well, it's true when die cutting also.  A little better planning on the positions of my paws would have made adding foam tape behind the panel a lot easier. 

Thanks for stopping bye.... I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care.

4 comments:

  1. I loooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee this, Mary! How clever to make it into a shaker card. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great shaker card. Love all the paw prints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your adorable kitty paw print shaker card! It makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooveee it! Those paws are just adorable and shaker add is perfect for them :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete