Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Scrapy Land - Challenge 113

Welcome to Scrapy Land Challenge #113...


I have a box card to show off today.   There are several good box card dies in the market.  I used a Spellbinders one that's not currently available, but these other two are (Lawn Fawn Scalloped Box Card and Pink & Main Box Card)


I also used the Frantic Stamper Contemporary Floral Border and Frantic Stamper Stitched Grassy Hill Edgers.   The floral border I cut into sections for my card flaps.  The grass die I placed in the middle sections.   If you need balloon dies, I have this Poppystamps one on my wishlist.

Thanks for stopping bye.... I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous box card Mary! I love all the details you have on the flaps and that bunny is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card! Great combination of die cuts and colors! The bunny is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Box cards are one of my favorites, and this one is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your box card Mary! This is such a fun birthday card and I love the colors and all the elements.

    ReplyDelete