Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Two Kitty Cards

Hello crafty friends,

I sat down this weekend and actually recorded myself creating this card:


It took about 30 minutes to create this card and sadly the audio was not that good, so I ended up muting the sound and that also allowed me to speed up the video.  This was all in an attempt to use my YouTube channel that has been sitting gathering dust for a while.   I'm hoping to get into a more regular video posting schedule.

Let me some feedback, either here or in the video's comment section letting me know what kind of process videos you like.   Here's a link to the video:



Here's the other card I showed in the video:


I used the following stamps for both cards:
Peachy Keen Here Kitty Cupcake
Peachy Keen Kitty Tree

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time... take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment