Here's my card for the Scrapy Land Challenge #64. The theme, spring blooms using dies they carry:
I started by covering my card front with a floral pattern paper. Next I started working on the center element for my card front, which would contain all my die cuts and stamped images. An oval window into a blooming garden.
- I die cut an oval from blue pattern paper for my "window's" background, using a basic oval die set like the Lawn Fawn Stitched Oval.
- I die cut two layers of grass, which sadly ended up getting completely covered up, using the Frantic Stamper Stitched Grassy Hill Edgers.
- I die cut two bird houses from red pattern paper, using the Impression Obsession Birdhouse Set. I used one of the bird houses on the front and one on the inside.
- I stamped, colored and die cut some flowers. Here's a link to search results for flowers.
- I die cut a bunny from yellow pattern paper, using the a die set similar to the Frantic Stamper Assorted Bunnies.
- I die cut a small tag for my sentiment, using a set of tags similar to the Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Tags.
- I die cut an oval double stitched frame, using a set of tags similar to the
Thanks for stopping bye today. Hope you'll join the fun at the Scrapy Land Challenge. You have until 4/30 to submit your projects. The winner, chosen by the design team, will receive a $15 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.