Sunday, January 26, 2014

Good Decemeber


I finished my December Daily.  I don't have layouts for everyday, but I'm happy with what I have, so I took this video of my finished album this afternoon:




The video ended up being longer than I wanted to, but now it's all documented and I can finally put away all my holiday craft supplies.   

I don't have photos of every page, but here are some:

  the cover   xmas boxes everywhere

 a favorite photo from last year  my son's band concert


 random thoughts of my lack of xmas spirit

a collage of our decorated house 

a collage of favorite ornaments

  me at work, making our xmas cards

our family room xmas tree

our favorite xmas movies

the Donny & Marie Concert

xmas day photos

  

For most of us, December is the last month to give our selves another project, but honestly this album is one I enjoy looking at months after December has passed.  If you haven't tried you hand at making a December Daily album you should give it a try.  

This year I found being a member of School Of Scrap to be very helpful and encouraging, because we were all working on My December albums and we were all facing similar issues... and talking to each other on Facebook was a great de-stresser.    

Lots of photos on the blog today :)  I hope they have inspired you to make a MY album... if you are interested, School Of Scrap members will be making a few more My albums this year.  I think the next one is My March.    Until next time... keep crafting.




No comments:

Post a Comment