Wednesday, September 11, 2013

On a beautiful summer day in August...


We went to the Alder Planetarium and here's the layout I create to document our trip.

It's hard to believe that with our family's love of sci-fi and all things space... and that we are all native or long time Chicagoans, this was our first time visiting the Planetarium.  Goes to show, you can be a tourist in your own town. 

















I was able to get 27 photos on this double page layout.  And I still had room for two die cuts (silver and black glitter paper) of the Die-Versions' Solar System Whisper die.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this die!   Here's some close ups of the layout.



And here's a video of my making the layout:





I hope you enjoy.  Would love feedback, so don't be shy.



4 comments:

  1. Great layout!! Love how many pictures you got on 2 pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you were able to get so many pictures on a page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Picasa to collage 19 of my pics. I love Picasa, because I can tell it how big I want the finished collage and it just sizes the pics accordingly. Once I had my two 11x4 collages (the right and left one), I had Picasa create a new collage w/those two at 8.5x11, so I got all my smaller pics on ONE sheet of photo paper. LOVE Picasa!

      Delete
  3. Wow! This is awesome! That die is perfect for your terrific pics! Love it!
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions

    ReplyDelete