Monday, May 13, 2013

Roses and French Toast make for a great Mother's Day weekend...

Saturday started with roses and hubby making French Toast. Later my extended family (the three of us, plus my parents, sister and her family, brother and his family) gathered at my parents to celebrate Mother's Day w/Mami. We carpool to Dave and Busters for dinner and gaming. If this seems like a strange destination for a Mother's Day celebration, well, you just have to know my Mom. She loves games of all kinds. She was as happy playing on the Wheel Of Fortune machine as my 12 year old was shooting zombies on a nearby machine.

On Sunday hubby and son made his incredible stuffed burgers... wishing there was a leftover burger for lunch today, but son ate it around 10 last night. After lunch we went to see the new Iron Man movie. They love it, I thought it was OK.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment