Sunday, June 4, 2017

Rainbow & Butterflies

Hello crafty friends,

I spent the day yesterday making "just for fun" cards instead of design team calls :)  It's good to sometimes just play with our supplies with no goals other than having fun in mind.



Played with some of my new products to make this card.   Started with the beautiful Rainbows stamp from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and the Hero Arts Ombre Pink to Red ink pad.  I stamped the rainbow of butterflies in the center of each side of my 5 inch squared card front panel.  Next I stamped the sweet sentiment on scrap pieces of watercolor paper (I pretty much use nothing else these days) and a few butterflies using the Hero Arts Ombre Pool to Navy ink pad ( I'm loving these ombre ink pads).   I cut my sentiment using an very old punch and inked the little tags with a little soft pink.   I attached the little tags on dimensional tape and the butterflies directly on the card front without any dimensional tape, but because I didn't want to fussy cut the antennas... I first stamped the butterflies onto the card front and them glued my fussy cut butterfly bodies on top.  I added stickles to them as a finishing touch and three glittery drops around the sentiment.      


Thanks for stopping bye.  Unit next time... take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment