Thursday, May 25, 2017

Dogs

Hello crafty friends,

If you know me, you know I love cats and wish I could have a house full of them.  But since I have a very dog loving extended family, I've been stocking up on some dogs stamps.  Both my nephew and my brother have April birthdays and they are dog people.   So I made them these cards:


I used dogs from the Tim Holtz Crazy dogs stamp set.  For the card on the right, I stamped my dog and scanned him so I could make him bigger.  This was for my personal use, so i believe no rules/rights were broken :)

 
While working on these dogs, I posted the above photo on social media and my sister-in-laws both like them... one of them even asked me to save some of the dogs for her birthday card.  How cute is that?  Well, I had extra dogs and I really didn't want to wait until either of their birthdays, which are both in September... so I made and send them each a dog tag.


The tag on the left went to my SIL with two dogs, a cat and a turtle.  The card on the right went to my SIL w/one cheese and butter (funny story) loving dog.

Thanks for stopping bye.  Unit next time... take care.

2 comments: