Sunday, June 18, 2017

Encouragement Squad - June 2017

Hello craft friends,

Our color inspiration board for this month:

I love the deep red and purple in this month's color skein.   Similar to my card from yesterday, I created a one layer card using the Pretty Posie stamp and die sets.   I created masks and stamped my flowers around a center heart, which I first masked off and later die cut to create a shaker element. The one layer card front is raised up with foam tape and the centers of the flowers have sequins.  The flowers were all colored with my zig watercolor brush pens. 


Thank you for stopping bye today.  Please consider submitting a card to June's challenge.  Until next month... take care.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty coloring page card, Mary! I love the little details on your card like sparkle in the flowers and stitch details around the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is an explosion of beauty and love Mary, especially with the shaker element in the middle, such a great idea! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete