Monday, June 12, 2017

Manly Chicks Cards

Hello crafty friends,

If you follow me on social media, you saw my post asking for help in picking a background pattern paper for my water-colored (Zig Brush Pens) Manly Chicks from Stamping Bella.  


Here's my finished card:


As you can see, the winning pattern was the black and gray stripes one, so I used it to cover a 5x5 card front as my starting point.  Next I added a torn piece of red corroborated cardboard that I inked with black distress ink.  On top of that I added a gray felt die cut happy banner from a set of happy Papertrey Ink dies.   My manly chicks went on top w/some dimensional tape under them.  The finishing touches were glossy accents on the eye price and three little puffy sticker hearts.

I'm submitting this card to the following Challenges:


I created this second card using the same stamp:



Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time... take care. 



1 comment:

  1. adorable cards with such cute images...love the corrugated card you added...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete