Thursday, October 14, 2021

TOB - Oct Mid Month Challenge Reminder

 Hello crafty friends,


Welcome to this month's challenge reminder post.  Have you started working on a card?  If yes, GREAT!  If no, WHAT are you waiting for?  We want to see your Halloween creations.   Remember  the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, runs from the 2nd to the 28th of the month and the theme is always Halloween... ANYTHING related to Halloween!




I used the lower right hand photo on this month's mood board as inspiration for my card.   


I started by stamping the tree and making a vase for it by using a small vase stencil by Altenew (Mod Vases).  Next I drew the wood tray and colored it with alcohol markers.  I used the small pumpkin from Newton's Perfect Pumpkin to make my three pumpkins and the small bat to stamp bats on all the branches.  I also stamped the spiderweb, because one of the branches was the perfect shape for it.   I kept the rest of the background clean. 

Challenge ends on the 28th, winner(s) will be announced on the 1st on the month before the start on the new challenge.  For a full list of all the rules please visit Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge home page.  unit next time... take care.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and I LOVE how you added that spider web, it is perfect for it, great card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane :) I had fun, making this card.

      Delete
  2. OMG what a fabulous take on the mood board!! WOW I didn't notice the bats on the tree branches until I read it ... VERY CLEVER! Awesome card my friend! WELL DONE teamie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darlene :) LOL... how could you not notice the bats. I thought I went overboard w/them.

      Delete