Sunday, October 3, 2021

Craft Roulette #81 Card

Hello crafty friends,

Here are the parameters for Craft RouletteEpisode #81, which aired live on Friday 10/1/2021 at 6:30pm CST.


Here's the 5x7 card I created and submitted... my 20th consecutive submission (yay!). 


My cut out element were the orange stars (SSS Stacked Stars die).  I die cute two of them and placed them over a die cut line green rectangle piece of pattern paper (Tim Holtz Sizzix Stacked Decked Thinlets) .  Line green was one of my + 2 colors, the other was blue.  The main orange color was used in the die cut stars and in the copper embossing paste stars on the pumpkin.  The pumpkin was stamped by inking the whole the Avery Elle Boo to You pumpkin, but first cleaning off the inner ring before stamping the image down.  I used a medium gray maker to define the pumpkin's sections and create shadows. Finally, I inked the pumpkin with two shades of blue Distress inks and embossed the stars with copper embossing paste using a stencil (SSS Falling Stars).  Opps, forgot to mention that I did rub Distress Micro Graze on the inked pumpkin before adding the embossing paste to seal the ink.  

I love the look of this pumpkin that I made a few more in other colors.  Stay tune to see what I'll do with them.



In the meantime, here's a link to the process video I created for this card showing how I created this card. 

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment