Saturday, October 7, 2023

Digital Stamps - Oddball Lizzy Love

Hello crafty friends,


I love making scenes with stamps, doing so with digital stamps is so much easier, because they can be combined without the need for masking.  Below is a print out of some scenes I created with digital stamps from Oddball Lizzy Love (listed and linked at bottom of post).  

The right hand panel, which I've already die cut into a slimline card (4"x8").  Was a super easy scene to assemble, because nothing overlapped.  I sized the two houses and the witch to the scale I wanted and positioned them were I wanted them and printed the 8.5"x11 sheet of card stock when ready.  Note all of these images were printed on the same 8.5"x11 sheet of card stock.  

The middle panel, also already die cut into a slimline card (4"x8").  Was a little more time consuming, because I played around with the scale and the placement of the characters more.  I placed the vampire inside the house looking out the second floor window.  In order to do this I had to remove (with the easer tool) parts of vampire's body.  Note that he's now in front of the window's middle bar.  I could have fixed this in PSE, but figured it was just as easy to fix it by hand later.  But noticed that I didn't see the bar lined up with his eye... if I had noticed that I could have easily moved him up or down to avoid it.  Other characters I added to the scene, scream peaking out the left side of the house.  And Frankie and his girl on the steps waiting for the rest of the party goers, because this house is all decked out for Halloween!
  



Here's how the cards turned.  The night sky were done with distress inks, but the rest were colored with alcohol markers. 






CCC #22 Bats

Card2:
Whimsical Witch on Broomstick Wendy
CCC #23 Haunted House
Halloween Haunted House image #474

Card3:
CCC #19 Boo Baby Bride Sampler
Boo Babies Monsters
Hand Drawn Lace 


Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment