Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Three Cards w/Stamps from Brutus Monroe

Hello crafty friends,

It's a good feeling when you use stamps (any product really) that has been sitting around unused and therefore unloved for a while.  I got these three stamps a while ago and they just sat waiting for me to play with them and I finally did.  Here are the cards I made with them in no order, because I can't pick a favorite... I love them all

Card 1, does not have a sentiment on the front, so I could use it for anything really, but this card will be going out soon to a special couple as a belated (I'm always late) anniversary card.  I used Taylored Expressions Birch Tree Background die and the Brutus Monroe Owl Love You stamp



Card 2, is fun and I think totally male card.  I know several guys in my family who would love to get this card.  So if you want dibs on it, you better speak up.  This card obviously started with the super CUTE dog wearing headphones stamp from Brutus Monroe Rockstar Pets stamp set (there's a super COOL cat in the set also).  I colored them w/my zig watercolor brush pens, using a clear wink of stella to move the watercolor around for lots of sparkle.  I also used the Die-Versions Birthday die, which is no longer available.  The spatters on the background are from a water down black wink of stella and in person they look grey instead of black, which is kind of cool and edgy.


Card 3, is going to a true Chicago lover.  I have someone in mind, even though I'm not sure when her bday is :)  Really how cool are the Brutus Monroe city globes!  This one is called City Sidewalks - Chicago.  I colored it by with an ink blender and distressed inks... super easy and fast.   The curvy  birthday die is from Serendipity Stamps and goes so well w/the globe.



Well, those are my three cards.  Thanks for stopping bye to check them out... do you have a favorite, leave me a comment telling which is your favorite and I'll pick one random comment to win their favorite, which I'll custom make for them. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful & fun cards! I love the adorable rockstar pets!

    ReplyDelete