Sunday, July 18, 2021

Craft Roulette #70 Card

Hello craft friends,

Here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #70 (my 8th in a row):



As you can tell I went with T for Toad (doesn't he just make you smile... he's just such a happy guy), He's a die by IO called Frog DIE788-V. The tall grass is also an IO die called Grass DIE038-J. The sentiment is CTMH's Punny Pals Operation Smile D1751, I think this stamp set is retire, because I couldn't find it on the CTMH site.

I used Distress inks in shades of greens and tans, plus a coating of Wink of Stella for shimmer. The lily pad I hand drew, fussy cut & painted with green glitter ink by Bree Reese.

The lily pad and the pattern paper under it is the "stopper" for the easel. Under that section of pattern paper there's a layer of foam tape.

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care. 

1 comment: