Sunday, October 8, 2017

Trick or Treating

Hello crafty friends,

I got both my digital and physical stamp loving friends cover with these projects.  The digital stamps I got from MMedelIllustrations, but you can find some of her designs in physical format at Brutus Monroe.  

Working with digital stamps is so easy... I love that I can size them to my needs.  And you can see that on my print sheet I only printed the heads on some of the characters.  I was thinking wobble heads when I printed them, but changed my mind later.


 Once printed... I cut them out using my scan&cut2 or color them:


I used Frankie, Wolf boy, and Mummy Girl on this card,  


which I started by stamping houses in the background high up, so they would look far away.  Next I drew in the houses walkways... keeping in mind where my three kids would stand.  Once the background was gone, I add my kids.  The girl mummy I glued directly to the background, the boys I popped up w/foam tape.   I finished the card by added the white "stars" with my white glaze pen.

Since I had extra characters and an art journal layout in need of filling,



I used some of them on it and I love how it's looking.  But it's still a work in progress.  It needs more details and the house needs colors. 




Thanks for stopping by today, until next time... take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment