Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Scrapy Land Challenge #69

Hello crafty friends,

Scrapy Land's Challenge #69 theme is... Anything goes, using SL die brands.


As you can see, I created a tropical Hello card for this challenge.  I started with a stitched rectangle die cut card front, onto which I stamped a two layer hibiscus leaves from the Hero Arts CL868 stamp set.  I used the Hero Arts Neon Chartreuse to Blue Ombre ink pad to get a multi green tone to be leaves.  Next I added three pink card stock die cut hibiscus flowers and a pink die cut Hello.  I used the Die-Versions' Hello die, but there are tons of different Hello dies available at Scrapy Land.  To finish my card, I added three green enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping bye today.  Hope you'll join us for this challenge.  You have until 7/15 to submit your projects.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care.    

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful tropical card. Love the background you created with the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary! This is tremendous! I absolutely love your ombre stamped leafy background and gorgeous pops of pink in your dies. A delight for the eyes today - thank you! Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely contrast between the main colours and effect on the background! Perfection again, as usual! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olenkaja :) is that your kitty on your profile pic?

      Delete
  4. Love the colors on your gorgeous card! The flowers are so pretty and the leaves look awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a gorgeous tropical card! The colors are so bright and colorful! I love the pretty flowers and leaves..so pretty!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary your card is amazing! I love the cool tropical feel to it, your ombre stamping and those fabulous hibiscus blooms! I'm sorry to be late visiting. I visited when the blog first went live and I couldn't get to your beautiful post. Your card is so worth the wait! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gladly take all the visitors I get... thanks!

      Delete