Saturday, January 21, 2017

MASKED HEART WREATH

Hell crafty friends,

I'm showing off this card I made for the Papertrey Ink "MAKE IT MONDAY" Challenge, who's theme is Masked Heart Wreaths.

I die cut my front panel with a stitched rectangle die and using the Little B heart dies, created a heart outline.  I masked my heart and stamped several of the sweet cupcakes from Papertrey Ink Baker's Dozen stamp set.  I colored my cupcakes with my Zig Watercolor Markers and added sparkle with gel pens.  The side view photo below shows the sparkle a little better.  This was a fun card to make and will be perfect for someone special who's bday is coming up.





Thanks for stopping by today.  If you like my card, please leave me a comment and one over on the Papertrey Ink Challenge post.   Take care :)

3 comments: