Sunday, December 4, 2016

Holiday 2016 - Tall Snowman

Hello crafty friends,

As I sit typing this, we are getting our first snow of the season.  The cats are watching from my craft room window... I wonder what they think about snow (or anything else for that matter).  In honor of the falling snow, I selected this card for today's post.


I fell in love with this tall snowman when I first saw it and just had to have him.  Thankfully for both my wallet and my impatient self he was a digital image from Sassy Cheryl's Decked out for the Holidays.

I printed him out and went to work on him.  I used Copic markers for him and the blue background. Sorry, I didn't keep track of what colors I used.  I used the Falling Snow stencil from Simon Says Stamps for the icy looking snow and a new product I picked up recently called Glitter Paste (Sugar) from BoBunny, which I absolutely love.  Will have to pick up some red for Valentine heart cards :)

My finishing touch for the card was to add a grouping of die cuts at the bottom right of the card w/a fun sentiment.   This card makes me smile.   Don't be surprise if you see this snowman make another appearance soon.   Until next time... take care.





There will be a GIVEAWAY at the end of the series (Dec 16th), I will randomly pick one lucky person to win... here are the rules:

1.   Comment on EVERY posts.
2.   Become a follower of my blog.



Nice, but not required... use the FIND ME links to find and follow me on any of these:  Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google+.  THANKS!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun frosty friend! You really captured the magic of a snowy day Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pretty background and the sparkle from the Glitter Paste! I bought some in gold but haven't tried it yet. Cute snowman image, and pretty die cuts to embellish your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you like making funny cards. This one is great!

    ReplyDelete