Thursday, December 15, 2016

Holiday 2016 - Better Not Pout

Hello crafty friends,

Tiny Santa is in the house today, so you better not pout.





I used several of the Santas from Clearly Besotted's Santa Baby stamp set and some of the parts from Lawn Fawn's Ready, Set, Snow stamp and die sets.  Kept the cards pretty basic, letting the Santas take center stage.  Thanks for stopping bye, until next time... take care.



There will be a GIVEAWAY at the end of the series (Dec 16th), I will randomly pick one lucky person to win... here are the rules:

1.   Comment on EVERY posts.
2.   Become a follower of my blog.



Nice, but not required... use the FIND ME links to find and follow me on any of these:  Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google+.  THANKS!

2 comments:

  1. I bet santa wishes there were three of him to do his job! I love the snow globe one especially. Santa is so sweet offering his present. Love the layers and extra embellishments you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute Santas! Great background papers too! The snow globe shaker is adorable!

    ReplyDelete