Saturday, June 28, 2014

Still in Love w/my Halie Media Doll

This month's Die-Versions LIFE AS A DIVA release has me thinking of all things that sparkle and shine.  For my first project I knew the perfect pairing for my design team dies would be my Halie Media Doll stamp and die set.

I incorporated all three of my dies into my tag:




The Whispers - Diva Crown die, which I cut three times out of silver card stock and used on the right side of my tag. I also used a small piece of the crown die in my girl's hair.  I started with the middle die cut and them trimmed the top and bottom die cuts to fit the remaining area.  I was careful to mirror the two end pieces. I included close up photos of this step down below.   

The Whispers - Polished Diamond die, which I cut three times out of silver card stock.  I used double sided tape (after die cutting) to keep all the little pieces together.

The Sweet Spots - Girly Girl die, which I cut out of red glittery card stock and placed over the diamond die cuts.


These photo shows how I used the crown die to make my border.



1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done, Mary - love it to pieces!!! Thanks for the inspiration - what you did with the crown is pure genius!

    ReplyDelete