Hello crafty friends,
I recently found out (via Facebook) that Twistoon Digi Stamps was having a Design Team call. I got excited to make a card and apply, but my printer stopped working over a week ago and I haven't been able to find out what's wrong. So I started tossing my craft room, looking for a previously made card with a Twistoon digi stamp and ended up finding this half finished panel, which I finished.
The bats and the couple were the only thing printed and almost finished on the panel, so I added a hand cut circle mask to create a moon and using purple, blue and black watercolors an Distress Oxide inks.
I love working with digital stamps. They are the most versatile "stamps" to have and their price point allows for almost quilt free crafty indulgence. Twistoon Digi Stamps is currently having a $1 sale, which I took advantage of even though I currently don't have a working printer. 😉

No comments:
Post a Comment