Thursday, June 22, 2023

Craft Roulette Submission - Hero Arts Kid's Fruit Shaker Card

  

Hello crafty friends, 
     here's my submission to Craft Roulette, Episode #168:


Since this was my 90th card submission, I wanted something a little extra special.  I picked a stamp that required lots of coloring and also lend itself to the needed color scheme of "Citrus Orchard".  This fruit stamp by Hero Arts from their March 2023 kit was perfect for the job.  

I used alcohol markers (Copics & Spectrum Noir Tri-blends) to color my stamped image.  Next I fussy cut the inside of two of oranges to make them into shaker elements, and fussy cut around the fruits on the edges so that it would fit my A2 top loading card.  I popped up the fussy cut fruit panel with dimensional adhesive and tucked in some of the cut off fruits to fill out my card front.  The "orange you amazing" is a computer created sentiment I made in Elements.   

I love how bright and cheerful this card turned out.  Maybe on first look, this is not an obvious "Kid's Card", but I feel this stamp along with a funny or silly sentiment makes a great card for kid's of all ages.  



The parameters this week 



Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take 

No comments:

Post a Comment