Friday, April 14, 2023

Reading Is Fun - TIME OUT Challenge #236

 

Hello crafty friend,

I LOVE to read, so when I saw that the current challenge was a reading theme one over at TIME OUT Challenges, I jumped at the chance to create a card for it.  


I used some of the Reading Animals digital stamps by Sandra Herrgott to create this scene card.  The rest of the elements (walls, chalkboard, window, floor, rug, etc.) were all drawn by me.  I was going for a classroom vibe, where all the kids sit in a circle and read a story.  I placed the little owl in the window.

I did very basic coloring, because I had a lot of stuff to color.  The finished card panel measures 8"x4". 

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

2 comments:

  1. You have created a wonderful storybook time for all the critters, Mary. Fabulous job of drawing your own details to make the classroom. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is phenomenal! Your drawing looks amazing -I thought you had stamped all of the elements! Very creative and inspiring. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete