Monday, March 7, 2022

Craft Roulette #102 Card & Video

 Hello crafty friends, 
here's my submission to Craft Roulette ChallengeEpisode #102 (39th consecutive):


I finally got to use this Funny Bones Stamp by Riley & Company, which makes me smile every time I read it, but which sadly I haven't been able to find a lot of use for.

I started by die cutting a 8"x4" stitched slim card stock panel and scoring it at each end at 2" to create a 4" square gatefold card. Since I was going to create a tall vertical scene on the inside, I turned the gatefold 180 degrees, so that it open up and down, instead of sideways.

I used a cloud stencil by MFT for the background on both the inside and front of the card. On the inside, I also used a city building stencil. The cloud die cuts in the front of the card are also from MFT. The tiny letters that I used for "FYI" are from a Die-Versions font die.

It's funny... I got the Nutty Squirrel stamp set because I have a friend who loves doing dangerous stuff like paragliding, black diamond skiing and figured I could make fun cards for her with the set.  I never thought to pair it with the skydiving sentiment stamp until the crafty wheel landed on acronym.  Obviously, my friend is going to get this card as a "just because". 

  Here's a link to the process video for this card.  

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment