Saturday, June 12, 2021

Craft Roulette Episode #65 Card #3

Hello craft friends,

Here's my 3rd submission to Craft Roulette , episode #65:



The wheel gave us the following parameters:  

Project = Pattern Paper
Color = 4 colors
Element = Smile
Random = Tone on Tone

This card came together really fast.  After all, it only consists of pattern paper and one stamped image.  The pattern paper I used was a fun sheet of girls dancing.  And how can you not look at that paper and not smile.  I knew I wanted to use the "you make me smile" Impression Obsession stamp.  I used a double stitched frame to die cut the stamp out and added it to the card front on foam.     I think I've met all the requirements except the last one.  Not sure if I could have incorporated tone one tone on this card.

Thanks for stopping bye.  Until next time, take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment