Friday, October 16, 2020

DRU - Jack-O-Lantern Faces

 Hello craft friends,

Mary back on the blog today with two more Halloween cards featuring the Jack-O-Lantern Faces die set from Frantic Stamper.  I love this set of scary faces... they are the perfect size for grouping onto a card front.  I used them on two slim cards.


On this first card, I die cut the Jack-O-Lantern Faces into the black card front and used distressed oxide inks to "light" them up underneath. I carried the ink colors a crossed the card base, so that a little bit of it would show once the black card front was glue down.  This was a quick card, the most time consuming part of making it was the ink blending.  

I'm submitting this card to Simon Says: Spooky Challenge, wish me luck!




On this second card, I die cut the Jack-O-Lantern Faces into orange glitter card stock die cut circles (Stitched Circle Stackables) and glue them onto my card making for another quick an easy card.
   


                    Hope your having a fun Fall/Halloween season... Until next time... Take care. 


Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


click below for:

No comments:

Post a Comment