Sunday, January 12, 2020

Impression Obsession - Love is in the Air Challenge

Hello crafty friends,

I'm obsessed with the Garden Birdhouse and haven't put it away since it arrived in the mail.  When I realized that I could make the current IO challenge theme (love is in the air) work with this stamp, I got busy making this card.


I started with a tiny heart stencil which i used to get soft pink inked hearts followed by a pale blue in the background of my card.  Next I stamped the awesome branch twice to make a tall tree.  This branch stamp goes perfect with the bird house, which I stamped on a separate piece of mixed media paper, because i want it as a dimensional element on the card.   I wish I had the small bird die set, because they would have been a great addition to this card.

Thanks for stopping bye... wish me luck



No comments:

Post a Comment