Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Scrapy Land - Challenge 126

Hello crafty friends,



I have two cards using the Brooklyn Alphabet dies by Frantic Stamper.  I love how tall and thin the letters in this alphabet die are. 




I needed two quick Fall cards, so I kept my design simple and I used pattern paper on both my cards, which measure 8in x4in.  If I were to make these cards again, I would make them as 4.25in.x 5.5in, because as much as i love the letter dies, I fee they are too thin to carry these wider cards.   

The letters were die cut from pattern paper backed with double sided score tape and from thin white foam also packed by double sided score tape.  The cute critter on the second card that I used instead of an "A" in the Adorable Skunk by Frantic Stamper, but I colored (distress inks) him as a squirrel.  I can see from the photo, that I forgot to give him eyes, which were going to be dots of brown nuvo drops.


Thanks for stopping bye.... I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  One winner... selected randomly will receive a $15 gift code to Scrapy Land.  Top three and honorable mentions will be selected by the Designers.  Until next time... take care.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, wonderful Thanksgiving cards! These cards make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely Fall cards! I especially love the skunk on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these Mary and the critter on the 2nd one is too cute! I keep meaning to make one of these type of cards, but haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent cards, that little squirrel is just adorable :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete