Sunday, April 7, 2019

Impression Obsession Challenge - Birthday Wishes

Hello crafty friends,

Birthday Wishes is the theme for the current Impression Obsession Challenge.


 

I created this card for the challenge using the Verbena Blossom, which I stamped several time using masks in order to create a full floral background.   I left a section of my floral panel white, so I could placed my die cut Happy Birthday (from the Greetings Bottom Edgers die set) on it.   I actually die cut the Happy Birthday twice (black card stock and Purple card stock) and stacked them a tiny bit off.   I colored my flowers with watercolor pencils.

Thanks for stopping bye.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You did a great job with the masking! Love the lavendar color! So glad you could play along with the Birthday Wishes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masking done to create that awesome floral design. I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete