Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Scrapy Land - Challenge 109

Welcome to Scrapy Land Challenge 109, craft friends...



March and the hope for nicer weather and Spring is finally here.  For this challenge I created a simple "thinking of you" card using the Sizzix Tim Holtz Garden Greens dies.   This set of leaves contains 9 dies that are so versatile, because they can be used alone or grouped together.


For my card i used several of the dies cut from different scraps of green card stock.  I created a cluster in the center of my landscape orientated card front, which was backed with a modern black and white  striped pattern paper.


Next I created a fishtail banner and glued my trimmed "THINKING OF YOU" (IMPRESSION OBSESSION) sentiment onto it. 


Lastly for a little pop of color I added some Nuvo dots in three shades of red.

Some extra good news... we are having a Design Team Call, click HERE to get all the details.

Thanks for stopping bye.... I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mary! Those Tim Holtz Garden Greens dies are awesome! I think I "need" them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Mary! I would have never thought to use foliage like this. I think I'm going to have to scrap lift this design :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, this is so striking. Love the CAS composition. Awesome used of dies.
    Hugs
    Berni
    chasingthedream.

    ReplyDelete