Saturday, January 12, 2019

Impression Obsession - New Beginnings

Hello crafty friends,

The Impression Obsession challenge running until Jan 22nd is about celebrating new beginnings.  I used the Sweet Celebration stamp set for my one layer card that celebrates the start of 2019.  I first stamped the cakes and using a mask to cover them I stamped the sparklers.   I used Distress Oxide inks for all my water coloring. 



I got this stamp set (and a few others) for Christmas and I just couldn't wait to use it.

                                   

Thanks for stopping bye... wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck. I love your card. Now I want that stamp set :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you have done this card with GREAT stamping and colours, a real celebratory card.
    Faith
    x
    PS Thanks for the visit. The EF you are asking about is by Apple Blossom and was free in this magazine https://www.craftstash.co.uk/papercraft-essentials-magazine-161.html

    ReplyDelete