Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Scrapy Land - Challenge 101

Hello craft friends,

Welcome to Scrapy Land Challenge 101... our theme is always "anything goes".



I made two cards for this challenge using an Elizabeth Craft Designs stamp and die set.  Scrapyland has several scene making stamp and die sets available, most of them are by Lawn Fawn.


I stamped several background trees for depth and added several trees in front on foam tape for dimension.  I wanted a soft fall feeling, so I used light watercolors pencils.  I did a little surgery on one of the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frame dies so it would frame my scene.



On my second card I created a winter scene, this time placing the birch trees behind a partial die cut circle using one of the Elizabeth Craft Designs Fitted Circle dies

Thanks for stopping bye.... I hope you'll join us for this challenge.  The winners... one selected randomly and one selected by the Design Team will both receive a $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.  Until next time... take care.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mary! I love both of these cards! That deer is just, well, so deer!! Two beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous ! I love the soft colors and the winter scene ! Tiphanie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! The colors are so pretty and love the scenes you created!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete