Friday, September 14, 2018

Inspiration Squad - Challenge 208

Hello crafty friends...
Welcome to CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #208.   Our theme for this challenge is ...



A theme I was happy would match with the stamp set I wanted to used very well.  The new unicorn stamp and die set. 



I love that this unicorn is not as cartoonie (is that a word?) as most others in the market.  Don't get me wrong, I like and own some of those myself, but I just love the realism ( can I say that about a mythical animal?) and how tall and beautiful this unicorn is. 

I used my prima metallic watercolor set for all the coloring on this card.  First, as a background wash on my tag, as a blue wash on the card front, as a more pigmented color on my flower petals and the unicorn and finally as splashes on the card front.  I placed my sequin to follow the path of my blue element. 


I used the following CAS-ual Fridays Stamps products:
Tin Roof stamp set
Be A Unicorn stamp set
Unicorn Fri-Die 


Remember... 10 winning entries will be highlighted on this blog each Thursday before a new challenge is set to go live the next day.  In addition, Michele has generously offered up a $25 gift certificate to the overall winner at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.   If the chosen winner has used CAS-ual Fridays stamps and/or dies as the main focus in the card, that gift certificate will increase to $50.



Thanks for stopping bye... until next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment