I fell in LOVE with the Mama Elephant Little Cat Agenda stamp set on first sight. I got it as a xmas gift and sadly in true Mary fashion, it sat loved, but unused for weeks/months... until @knittykittydigis commented "I'm still waiting to see what you do with your Mama Elephant Little cats" so here's the much awaited first card using these cuties:
I used the following:
- Mama Elephant Little Cat Agenda
- Die-namics Stitched Traditional Tag Stax
- Die-Versions Express Edges - Birthday
- Winnie and Walter Scenery Big Bang Confetti
- QuicKutz Polaroid 2x2 die (retired)
The background paper on both my card front and tag is from Momenta 8x8 watercolor paper pad. The cats were water-colored with Zig real brush markers. Thanks for stopping bye today. Until next time, take care.