Sunday, July 20, 2014

Crafty Sundays

I love spending Sundays in my craft room playing with my stuff.

I currently working on Die-Versions design team projects featuring the Christmas release dies. 32 dies were release, so prepare yourself for lots of wonderful projects from all the designers in the coming days.

I'll also be working on projects for Die-Versions' blog hop with Sparkle N Sprinkle on Aug 15th - Aug 17th.  I just received my package of goodies from them... here's a picture:


Doesn't all the sparkle make you smile?  It makes me smile and I can't wait to start playing with all the goodies.  Come back Aug 15th - Aug 17th to see what I end up making with all this sparkle magic.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to present all the goodies you received. I can't wait to see what you create with all this :-)

    ReplyDelete