Saturday, September 21, 2013

Work is getting in the way of crafting...

At least, that's what I've been experiencing lately.   So this weekend I was determined to enter my craft room (for the first time in days) and sit down to make a project.  And this post shows the results of my crafty afternoon.

First, lets start with a photo of what I started with...


























One sketch that I found on Pinterest, one 5x7 photo, two 5x3 photos, one sheet of 12x12 pattern paper, three sheets of 6x6 pattern paper, two strips of black card stock with a candle border punched out, one "happy birthday" die cut and a set of circle dies, which I was going to use for the circle elements on the sketch.

Once I had my supplies, assembling my layout went petty fast and this is what I ended up with...



I stayed true to the basic design of the sketch, but I feeling the layout could still use some more embellishments.   Leave me a comment and let me know what you do think this layout needs to be complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment